- If we don’t have a personal relationship, DO NOT use my first name. Neither in person nor an email. Please and thanks.
- How do I say you are getting on my nerves professionally?
- If your job requires that you have great customer service skills and you don’t like people, please find a new job. I really don’t appreciate the attitude that you give me when I am simply asking for something that requires you to do what you get paid to do!
- Just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean that no one likes me. When you talk about me behind my back someone WILL tell me. Stop it. It’s childish.
- I’m not a morning person and I don’t drink coffee. I’m really not in the mood to talk until noon. Keep that in mind when you approach me about random bullshit and the sun is barely shining.
- I pray. Everyday. It’s for you. But it’s for me too. So. I. Don’t. Cuss. You. Out.
- It’s a blessing to have great bosses. Shout out to my current bosses, who shall not be named, and to those that I have had in the past! You know who you are. You make (made) coming to work worthwhile and enjoyable. Thanks for allowing me to do my job without the hyper-scrutiny. For listening to me and respecting my knowledge and skill set. For trusting me with projects and assignments that I didn’t think I was capable of doing successfully. You guys are G.O.A.T and deserve more than you have been recognized for. Bad bosses should pay attention and learn!
- My job needs better mental health benefits. If they had them, people wouldn’t take so many sick/mental health days…LIES! We would still take the days. LOL!!
- Stop snitching. For real. Just talk to your co-worker first before you tell the supervisor. That usually solves the problem and they will probably respect you more for coming to them straight up rather than tattling.
- Every day I think about retiring…
- People are going to read this and think that I hate my job.
- I actually feel blessed to do what I do, where I do it. Hopefully, the Lord will use me.
- But if I had a nickel for every time a grown-up called my name to do something they could do themselves.
- Then I think, “At least you are needed!” Darn it, Baby Jesus! Sometimes I just want to be bitchy. Lol
- I only wrote this because I know someone somewhere is having the same thoughts. Now, let it go and get back to work!
- Per my last email…(Y’all know what that means). 🙂
***How many more days until Christmas Break?